Our tuition price is only $6400.00 and you can graduate in just 8 months
Why you should choose our massage school?
Well, our school is a bit different than any other in Arkansas.
We are a community of instructors who teach different portions of our 500 hour class. All of us have over 10 years experience in the massage and bodywork industry and all of us still do massage or bodywork for clients.
We know massage in Northwest Arkansas.
We know what the clients want and what the industry and what employers need.
We have hydraulic lift tables! This makes raising and lowering the height of the table as easy as stepping on a switch.
Our mission is to provide students with the best education possible so any of our students, can land the job they want, wherever it may be.
Who are are instructors?
Each of our primary and guest instructors have an important role in the school by providing their experience with clientele and different work situations. They also all have their own personal likes, dislikes and requirements for a massage career as it fits in with their family and personal life.
- Sports and performance massage for athletes with John Brochu who has been doing bodywork and hypnosis for performance enhancement for over 20 years.
- Spa techniques, ethics, hygiene, and communications with Jamie Sanders and Sarah Crosswhite both who've worked in several spa atmopheres.
- Deep Tissues massage, cupping and gua sha with Abby Curlee.
- Anatomy and communications with Gregory Schwarzbach.
- Stephenson's Creative Healing, Enertropic Therapy, Swedish massage and anatomy, business, law and ethics with Brenda Messling.