Graduate in just 8 months for under $6k !
Why you should choose our massage school?
Well, our school is a bit different than any other in Arkansas.
We are a community of 11 different instructors who teach different portions of our 500 hour class. All of us have over 10 years experience in the massage and bodywork industry and all of us still do massage or bodywork for clients.
We know massage in Northwest Arkansas.
We know what the clients want and what the industry and what employers need.
Our mission is to provide students with the best education possible so any of our students, can land the job they want, wherever it may be.
Each of our instructors has an important role in the school by providing their experience with clientele and different work situations. They also all have their own personal likes, dislikes and requirements for a massage career as it fits in with their family and personal life.
So what does our massage school have to offer?
- Sports and performance massage for athletes with John Brochu who has been doing bodywork and hypnosis for performance enhancement for over 20 years.
- Spa techniques, ethics, hygiene, and communications with Jamie Sanders, Sarah Crosswhite and Habib Ghanim.
- Deep Tissues massage and owning your own business with Jonna Townsend, Abby Curlee and Michelle Kenyon.
- Anatomy with Gregory Schwarzbach
- Bowenwork training with Nancy Pierson
- Prenatal information, nutrition and uses of herbs with Misty Hudspeth
- Stephenson's Creative Healing, Enertropic Therapy, Swedish massage and anatomy, business, law and ethics with Brenda Messling.