New offerings in 2018
CE Classes Summer/ Fall 2018
All classes below are approved by both the Arkansas Department of Health and the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- November 7, 2018, Massage Cupping Class - with Dr. James Mally N.D. 8 hours.
- 9 AM - 6 PM - At Mount Sequoyah Retreat Center, Fayetteville, AR
- November 7, 2018 - Sports Massage Introduction with Dr. James Mally -
- free to the public and included as part of the full 18 hour class.
- 7 PM - 9 PM At Mount Sequoyah Retreat Center in Fayetteville, AR
- November 7, 8 & 9, 2018 Sports Massage with Dr.James Mally N.D. 18 hours.
- Wednesday November 7th 7 PM - 9PM
- Thursday and Friday November 8 & 9 9 AM - 6 PM.
At Mount Sequoyah Retreat Center in Fayetteville, AR
November 7th, 2018
Dr. Mally will be teaching this 8 hour class on Wednesday November 7th, 9 AM- 6 PM.
Dr. James Mally is an internationally known massage therapist, instructor, pioneer, and past massage school owner who is to be inducted into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame this year at the World Massage Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada.
During this class some of the things you will learn include.
• Relieve chronic muscle tension
• Release adhesions
• Prepare clients for deeper work
The cups are transparent, simple to use, and don’t require heat or combustion. Best of all, they’re easy on your hands!
You will need to bring your table and linens and please to facilitate faster draping wear shorts. Women wear a sports top or bra.
The class will include your take home set of silicone cups and a complete class handout.
Price for class $175 includes $25 for a set of four silicone cups.
Public is Invited!
November 7th, 8th and 9th, 2018
Dr. James Mally, internationally known instructor and member of the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame ,
is traveling to Arkansas from his home in northern California to share his work with us.
The 18 hour class begins Wednesday evening at 7 PM – 9 PM.
Thursday and Friday the class meets from 9 AM – 6 PM.
for more information see the class descriptions page.
Bring your table and linens and wear shorts (and a sports bra for women) to facilitate faster draping.
The class includes: Sports Massage workbook for the $20 materials fee
Full price for class $370.00 includes $20 class supplies.